One of the easiest desserts to whip up has to be a fridge tart. This is a peppermint fridge tart with a twist! I dropped the caramel and replaced it with smooth cottage cheese. The tart is not so sweet as its traditional cousin, and still very tasty! A creamy and smooth texture, with a chocolate surprise in each bite!
1 packet Tennis biscuits
125ml melted butter
1 packet green jelly
1 tin condensed milk
150g peppermint crisp chocolate, chopped (I like to leave a few bigger chunks)
250g smooth plain cottage cheese
200ml boiling water
250ml cream, whipped
1. Crush the biscuits and mix with the melted butter. Press into a dish. Refrigerate.
2. Mix jelly powder with water and dissolve. Leave to cool.
3. Add condensed milk to the cooled jelly and mix well.
4. Add cottage cheese and fold in the cream.
5. Add half of the chocolate.
6. Pour into your prepared crust and refrigerate until set.
7. Sprinkle rest of chocolate on top and serve.
Bron Great ideas for quick Recipes and happy homes