2 1/2 c flour
1 1/2 stick butter
1 c finely chopped walnuts
1 tsp salt
16 oz cream cheese room temp
1 c sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 21 ounce can blueberry pie filling
1 c fresh blueberries
How to Make Blueberry Cream Cheesecake
1. Crumble together the crust ingredients.
2. Spread in a greased 9×13 baking pan.
3. In bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sugar and vanilla. Beat till smooth. Add eggs, one at a time beating well each time.
4. Spoon this mixture over crust.
5. Bake 350 degrees in pre heated oven for 20 minutes
6.Mix pie filling and fresh berries together.
7. Spread over cheese mixture after it has cooled. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
7. Store in fridge for about an hour before serving.
All the Recipes, Articles and Photos we share are copyrighted to their respective owners (original creatos) and we don't claim any right or ownership on them. We re-share (or modify) only what articles and recipes our users, fans and people send to us or ask from us on our different social media platforms. We credit the authors if we know who created the article. If we have shared any thing that you own the copyright and want to get credited or want to remove it from our site, please contact us by clicking here... Thank You!