2 1/2 c flour
1 1/2 stick butter
1 c finely chopped walnuts
1 tsp salt
16 oz cream cheese room temp
1 c sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 21 ounce can blueberry pie filling
1 c fresh blueberries
How to Make Blueberry Cream Cheesecake
1. Crumble together the crust ingredients.
2. Spread in a greased 9×13 baking pan.
3. In bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sugar and vanilla. Beat till smooth. Add eggs, one at a time beating well each time.
4. Spoon this mixture over crust.
5. Bake 350 degrees in pre heated oven for 20 minutes
6.Mix pie filling and fresh berries together.
7. Spread over cheese mixture after it has cooled. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
7. Store in fridge for about an hour before serving.